Saturday 4 July 2015

Liverpool and Banana & Peanut Smoothie


The Easiest and Quickest

Banana & Peanut Smoothie

1 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup almond milk

Blend all ingredients together. If you're using crunchy peanut butter
then give it some more time to blend well. Bon appetit!


Summer holidays have officially begun and the weather is incredible! I spent my last three days in Liverpool on a Liverpool Hope Summer University course and it was amazing. I've met loads of new, friendly people and I would recommend this experience to anyone thinking of going to uni.






I found this magical bookstore while wandering around in town. It's a great place to visit when you're in Liverpool and aren't really interested in clothes shopping and tourist attractions. I feel like I'll be going back to Liverpool a lot this year to find more places like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment