Saturday 9 May 2015

Hello!

This time of the year is quite stressful and the weather doesn't really help here. I sometimes wish I could go back to the past when people used to go out every weekend and talked and laughed together.


I get this kind of feeling like I need to re-organize some things (probably sort my life out) so here I go with a to-achieve list:
  1. Write down my thoughts here instead of drowning in them or telling them to inappropriate people.
  2. Sleep more.
  3. Draw more.
  4. Write and sing more.
  5. Take more photos (a Fujifilm Instax Mini is an absolute number one wish).
  6. Read more (Murakami's Elephant has been Vanishing for good 3 weeks now).
  7. Less social media? I'm an example of a paradox, if you compare this to the beginning of this post.
  8. Do more yoga.
  9. Run more often (7 out of 15km completed this month!).
  10. Get more clothes that aren't necessarily black (if you open my wardrobe you get instantly sucked into a giant black hole of my black t-shirts).
  11. Buy a last minute trip to Spain - never been!
This eleven is probably an OCD nightmare but I really needed to include my travelling goal. I'll post the documentation and my experiences here, it's kind of motivational and maybe some of you will find it interesting so here we go.

It's study time and I need to get some work done. Good luck to everyone doing their A-levels and having their exams next week!

xx Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment